LaBella Linimento Obrero
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Capsaicin 0.25mg in 1mL, Menthol, Unspecified Form 20mg in 1mL, Methyl Salicylate 100mg in 1mL
Labeler: Golden Sun Inc DBA Newhall Laboratories
NDC Code: 31774-8005
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Capsaicin 0.025%||Topical Analgesic|
|Menthol 2.0%||Topical Analgesic|
|Methyl Salicylate 10%||Topical Analgesic|
- Temporarily relieves the minor aches and pains of muscle and joints.
- For external use only.
- Keep this and all other drugs out of the reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not bandage tightly.
- Do not apply to wounds or broken skin.
- If condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, discontinue use of this product and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed.
- Adults and children 2 years of age or older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a physician.
Water (Aqua), Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Monostearate, Thiethanolamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tetra Sodium EDTA.
Newhall Laboratories, Inc.
5 High Ridge Park, Suite 100
Stamford, CT 06905
|LABELLA LINIMENTO OBRERO
capsaicin, menthol, unspecified form, and methyl salicylate cream
|Labeler - Golden Sun Inc DBA Newhall Laboratories (060383791)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 6, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.