LaBella Linimento Obrero
Medically reviewed on November 6, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Capsaicin 0.25mg in 1mL, Menthol, Unspecified Form 20mg in 1mL, Methyl Salicylate 100mg in 1mL
Labeler: Golden Sun Inc DBA Newhall Laboratories
NDC Code: 31774-8005
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Capsaicin 0.025%||Topical Analgesic|
|Menthol 2.0%||Topical Analgesic|
|Methyl Salicylate 10%||Topical Analgesic|
- Temporarily relieves the minor aches and pains of muscle and joints.
- For external use only.
- Keep this and all other drugs out of the reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not bandage tightly.
- Do not apply to wounds or broken skin.
- If condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, discontinue use of this product and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed.
- Adults and children 2 years of age or older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a physician.
Water (Aqua), Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Monostearate, Thiethanolamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tetra Sodium EDTA.
Newhall Laboratories, Inc.
5 High Ridge Park, Suite 100
Stamford, CT 06905
|LABELLA LINIMENTO OBRERO
capsaicin, menthol, unspecified form, and methyl salicylate cream
|Labeler - Golden Sun Inc DBA Newhall Laboratories (060383791)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.