CVS Burn Relief w/Lido 8oz
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.5g in 100g
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy
NDC Code: 59779-670
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Lidocaine HCl 0.5%
- Temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with sunburn, minor burns, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites, or minor skin irritations.
For external use only
in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- irritation or rash develops
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 2 years and older:apply to affected areas as needed, not more than 3 to 4 times a day
- children under 2 years:ask a doctor before use
Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Polysorbate 80, Carbomer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Yellow 5, Blue 1.
Call toll free 1-800-SHOP CVS
|CVS BURN RELIEF W/LIDO 8OZ
lidocaine hcl gel
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.