Clotrimazole by Discount Drug Mart, Inc.
Medically reviewed on Jul 24, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: CLOTRIMAZOLE 1g in 100g
Labeler: Discount Drug Mart, Inc.
NDC Code: 53943-990
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Cures most athlete's foot, jock itch, and ringworm
- Relieves itching, burning, cracking, scaling and discomfort which accompany these conditions
For external use only
- on children under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
avoid contact with the eyes
- Irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks(for athlete's foot and ringworm) or 2 weeks (for jock itch)Do not use for diaper rash
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- Apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- Supervise children in the use of this product
- For athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once a day
- For athlete's foot and ringworm use daily for 4 weeks, for jock itch use daily for 2 weeks
- If conditions persist longer, ask a doctor
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails
store between 2°and 30° C (36° and 86° F)
Benzyl alcohol, Carbomer940, Cetyl alcohol, Glycerin, Glyceryl monostearate, Light liquid paraffin, Purified water, Stearic acid and Trolamine
|Labeler - Discount Drug Mart, Inc. (047741335)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about clotrimazole topical
- Clotrimazole topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 11 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Clotrimazole topical
- Clotrimazole vaginal
- Clotrimazole Cream, Ointment, and Solution
- Clotrimazole Vaginal Cream
- Clotrimazole Topical (Advanced Reading)