Arrid Extra Extra Dry Ultra Fresh
Medically reviewed on November 9, 2017
Dosage form: aerosol, spray
Ingredients: ALUMINUM CHLOROHYDRATE 0.246g in 1g
Labeler: Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
NDC Code: 10237-859
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aluminum Chlorohydrate 24.6%
Use reduces underarm wetness
For external use only
- do not spray near flame or while smoking
- contents under pressure; do not puncture or incinerate
- do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120 degrees F
Do not use on broken skin
Stop use if rash or irritation occurs
- keep away from face and mouth to avoid breathing it
- avoid spraying in eyes
Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease.
Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply to underarms only
- Shake well before using
- Hold can 6 inches from underarm and spray
- Keep can upright when spraying, failure to do so may prevent product from dispensing
- Use daily for best results
Propellant (a blend of butane, hydrofluorocarbon 152a), Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Myristate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance.
|ARRID EXTRA EXTRA DRY ULTRA FRESH
aluminum chlorohydrate aerosol, spray
|Labeler - Church & Dwight Co., Inc. (001211952)|
|Church & Dwight Co., Inc.||043690812||manufacture(10237-859)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.