Ibuprofen by MARKSANS PHARMA LIMITED
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: IBUPROFEN 200mg
Labeler: MARKSANS PHARMA LIMITED
NDC Code: 25000-135
Ibuprofen 200 mg (NSAID)*
* nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- menstrual cramps
- minor pain of arthritis
- muscular aches
- the common cold
- temporarily reduces fever
Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin.
Symptoms may include:
- asthma (wheezing)
- facial swelling
- skin reddening
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- have bad stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- the more or for a longer time than directed
- Heart attack and stroke warning: NSAID's except aspirin, increases the risk of heart attack, heart failure, and stroke. These can be fatal. The risk is higher if you use more than directed or for longer than directed.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to ibuprofen or or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- right before or after heart surgery
- you have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- the stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease, asthma, or had a stroke.
- you are taking a diuretic
- taking aspirin for heart attack or stroke, because ibuprofen may decrease this benefit of aspirin
- under a doctor’s care for any serious condition
- taking any other drug
- take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- You have symptoms of heart problem or stroke:
- Chest pain
- Trouble breathing
- Weakness in one part or side of body
- Slurred speech
- leg swelling
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present in painful area
- any new symptoms appear
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause a problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- do not take more than directed
- the smallest effective dose should be used
|adults and children 12 years and older||
|Children under 12 years||
Silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, FD & C yellow # 6 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, pregelatinized starch, talc, titanium dioxide.
- store between 20-25 0C (68-77 0F).
- do not use if seal under bottle cap imprinted with "SEALED for YOUR PROTECTION” is broken or missing.
Questions or comments?
Time-Cap Labs, Inc.
7 Michael Avenue,
NY 11735, USA
Marksans Pharma Ltd.
Plot No. L-82, L-83,
Verna Indl. Estate,
Verna, Goa-403 722, India.
|Labeler - MARKSANS PHARMA LIMITED (925822975)|
|MARKSANS PHARMA LIMITED||925822975||MANUFACTURE(25000-135, 25000-136)|
Medically reviewed on May 3, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.