Skin Beautifying Milk
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: HYDROQUINONE 0.02g in 1g
Labeler: Bluefield Associates, Inc.
NDC Code: 16708-001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- For an even toned glow by fading away skin discolorations such as age spots, freckles, or dark patches that may occur from pregnancy or the use of birth control pills.
For External use only.
WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen to prevent darkening from reoccuring.
- Test overnight on Inside of elbow before use.
- If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
If swallowed, seek medical assistance.
1-800-423-0306 or sales@bluefieldInc.com
- Spread a thin layer into patches on face, hands, arms or body..
- Use twice daily or as directed by a doctor and in 4-6 weeks the effect should be evident.
- Not for use on children under 12 except on doctor's intructions.
Close lid tightly after each use. Product may darken when exposed to air. This will not affect performance or safety.
Water (Aqua), White Petrolatum, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Dimethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Glyceryl Stearate,Sodium Metabisulfite, Ascorbic Acid, BHA, Propul Gallate,Trisodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum).
|SKIN BEAUTIFYING MILK
|Labeler - Bluefield Associates, Inc. (626594667)|
|Bluefield Associates, Inc.||626594667||manufacture(16708-001)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 29, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.