Anticavity by Meijer Distribution, Inc
Medically reviewed on Apr 27, 2017
Dosage form: mouthwash
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.2mg in 1mL
Labeler: Meijer Distribution, Inc
NDC Code: 41250-435
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium fluoride 0.02% (0.01% w/v fluoride ion)
Aids in the prevention of dental cavities
For this product
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- use twice a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
water, alcohol (8%), hydrogen peroxide, poloxamer 407, sodium saccharin, sucralose, menthol, phosphoric acid, disodium phosphate, flavor
store at room temperature (59º-77ºF)
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson, owner of the trademar Listerine and HealthyWhite Vibrant Anticavity Mouthrinse.
Contains peroxide which releases oxygen while whitening. This may cause the bottle to inflate slightly or release air when opened.
MEIJER DISTRIBUTION, INC
GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49544
Begins working on contact
5 days to whiter teeth
Helps strenghten teeth
Kills germs that cause bad breath
Sealed With Printed Neckband For Your Protection
IMPORTANT: read directions for proper use.
32 FL OZ (946 mL)
sodium fluoride mouthwash
|Labeler - Meijer Distribution, Inc (006959555)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon, Inc. (790752542)|