Salicylic Acid by Harmon Store Inc.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 0.17g in 1g
Labeler: Harmon Store Inc.
NDC Code: 63940-023
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 17%w/w
- for the removal of common and plantar warts. The common wart is easily recognized by the rough 'cauliflower-like' appearance of the surface
- plantar wart is recognized by its location only on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness and the interruption of the footprint pattern
For external use only.
- keep away from fire or flame
- if you are a diabetic or have poor blood circulation, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor or podiatrist
- on moles, birthmarks and warts with hair growing from them
- on mucous membranes
- on irritated, infected or reddened skin
- on genital warts and warts on the face
- avoid contact with eyes
- if product gets into the eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes
- avoid inhaling vapors
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area
- may soak wart in for 5 minutes
- dry area thoroughly
- remove cap from pen
- remove insert pin from the tip
- twist and click pen until wart remover gel is dispense onto the tip of the applicator. Initial use will require several rotations for the gel to load
- apply a small amount at a time with applicator to sufficiently cover each wart
- let dry
- repeat this procedure once or twice daily as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks
- for storage ensure applicator is free of excess gel before placing the insert pin back into the tip
- store between 59°F to 86°F (15°C to 30°C)
- if gel hardens at tip of applicator, dispense product and remove blockage
camphor, castro oil, ethyl acetate, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypophosphorous acid, isopropyl alcohol, nitrocellulose, polysorbate 80, SDA 3C ethyl alcohol
wart remover gel pen gel
|Labeler - Harmon Store Inc. (804085293)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 5, 2017