Severe Cold and Cough Relief Nighttime
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 650mg in 30mL, DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg in 30mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg in 30mL
NDC Code: 42507-317
Acetaminophen 650 mg
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to a cold
- minor aches and pains
- sore throat
- runny nose
- itchy,watery eyes
- nasal and sinus congestion
- itchy of the nose or throat
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take :
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- to make a child sleepy
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- liver disease
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- the blood thinning drug warfarin
- sedatives or tranquilizers
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- alcohol, sedative, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- avoid alcohol drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- marked drowsiness may occur
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
- pain, cough or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- new symptoms occur
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- cough comes back or occurs with a fever, rash or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device
- keep dosing cup with product
- adults and children 12 years and over
- 30 mL every 4 hours
- children under 12 years of age; do not use
- each 30 mL contains: potassium 10 mg
- each 30 mL contains: sodium 14 mg
- store at 20-25ºC (68-77ºF). Do not refrigerate.
acesulfame potassium, alcohol, citric acid, edetate disodium, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, flavors, glycerin, maltitol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate
Call toll free 1-800-289-8343 Monday-Friday 9AM-4PM CST
*Compare to the active ingredients of Theraflu® Nighttime Severe Cold & Cough
Severe Cold & Cough Relief
Acetaminophen 650 mg - Pain reliever; Fever Reducer
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg - Antihistamine/Cough Suppressant
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg - Nasal Decongestant
• Cough • Runny Nose & Snezzing
• Itchy Nose or Throat • Itchy, Watery Eyes
• Aches, Fever & Sore Throat • Nasal Congestion
• Ages 12 +
10 % ALCOHOL
FL OZ (mL)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Novartis Consumer Health, Inc., distributor of Theraflu® Nighttime Severe Cold & Cough.
DISTRIBUTED BY HY-VEE, INC.
WEST DES MOINES, IA 50266
|SEVERE COLD AND COUGH RELIEF
acetaminophen, diphenhydramine hcl, phenylephrine hcl liquid
|Labeler - Hy-Vee (006925671)|