Muscle and Joint by Discount Drug Mart, Inc.
Medically reviewed on October 30, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: MENTHOL 2.5g in 100g
Labeler: Discount Drug Mart, Inc.
NDC Code: 53943-993
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
For external use only
- on wounds or damaged skin
- with a heating pad
- if you are allergic any of the ingredients
- on a child under 12 years of age with arthritis-like conditions
Ask a doctor before use if you have redness over the affected area
- avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive skin irritation occurs
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
camphor, carbomer, glycerin, isoprophyl alcohol, methylparaben, polysorbate 60, purified water, trolamine
|MUSCLE AND JOINT
|Labeler - Discount Drug Mart, Inc. (047741335)|