Hydrocortisone by Discount Drug Mart, Inc.
Medically reviewed on December 27, 2017
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: HYDROCORTISONE 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Discount Drug Mart, Inc.
NDC Code: 53943-986
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritation, inflammation and rashes due to:
- insect bites
- poison ivy, oak, sumac
- seborrheic dermatitis
- temporarily relieves external anal and genital itching
- other uses of this product hould only be under the advice and supervision of a doctor
For external use only
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- in the genital area if you have a vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor.
- for the treatment of diaper rash. Ask a doctor.
- avoid contact with eyes
- do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor
- do not put directly into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
- condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor
- rectal bleeding occurs
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
for itching of skin irritation, inflammation, and rashes:
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
for external anal and genital itching, adults:
- when practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water, and rinse thoroughly
- gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before applying
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
store at room temperature
aloe vera, beeswax, cetyl alcohol, dextrin, glycerin, light mineral oil, maltodextrin, methylparaben, myristoyl/palmitoyl oxosstearamide/archamide MEA, petrolatum, propylparaben, sodium ceteryl sulfate, sodium lauryl sulfate, water
|Labeler - Discount Drug Mart, Inc. (047741335)|