Hydrocortisone by Discount Drug Mart, Inc.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: HYDROCORTISONE 1g in 100g
Labeler: Discount Drug Mart, Inc.
NDC Code: 53943-984
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
temporarily relieves itching associated with minor sin irritation, inflammation and rashes due to:
- insect bites
- poison ivy, oak, sumac
- seborrheic dermatitis
- temporarily relieves external anal and genital itching
- Other uses of this product should only be under the advice and supervision of a doctor
For external use only
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- in the gential area if you have a vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor
- for the treatment diaper rash: Ask a doctor
- avoid contact with eyes
- do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor
- do not put directly into the rectum by using finders or any mechanical devices or applicator
- condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few day, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor
- rectal bleeding occurs
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control right away.
- for itching of skin irritation, inflammation, and rashes
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years: ask a doctor
- for external anal and genital itching, adults:
- when practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and water and rinse thoroughly
- gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or soft cloth before applying
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 12 years age. Ask a doctor
- store at 20° to 25°C (63° to 77°F)
- see end of carton or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date
Butylated hydroxytoluene, Cetyl alcohol, Glycerin, Glyceryl monostearate, Isopropyl myristate, Methylparaben,Propylparaben, Purified water, Squalane, Stearic acid
|Labeler - Discount Drug Mart, Inc. (047741335)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 27, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.