NightTime Cold and Flu Relief by HealthLife of USA
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg, DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 6.25mg
Labeler: HealthLife of USA
NDC Code: 69517-103
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each softgel)
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg
Doxylamine Succinate 6.25 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
temporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms:
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- sore throat
- minor aches and pains
- runny nose and sneezing
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take more than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this productwith other drugs containing acetaminophen 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- with any other products containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drugs. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
- to make a child sleep
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drink
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or last more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
take only as directed – see overdose warning
- do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 2 softgels with water every 4 hours
- children 4 to under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Children under 4 years: do not use
- store at room temperature.
- read all product information before using.
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
D&C Yellow No.10, FD&C Blue No. 1, Gelatin, Glycerin, Poyethylene Glycol, Povidone, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sorbitol, Titanium dioxide
1-844-832-1138 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST) or www.healthlifeofusa.com
|NIGHTTIME COLD AND FLU RELIEF
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, doxylamine capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - HealthLife of USA (079656178)|
|Registrant - HealthLife of USA (079656178)|
|Softech Pharma Pvt. Ltd||677111277||manufacture(69517-103)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.