Clorox Hand Sanitizer
Medically reviewed on October 16, 2017
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 71mL in 100mL
Labeler: The Clorox Company
NDC Code: 26509-0106
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Alcohol 71% v/v
Hand sanitizer to help decrease bacteria on skin that can potentially cause disease.
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
For external use only.
Do not use in the eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation and redness develop
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Spray on clean, dry hands and nails
- Wet hands thoroughly with product
- Rub hands together for no less than 15 seconds, paying particular attention to interdigital spaces, fingernails and cuticles
- Allow to dry without wiping
- Rub hands together briskly until dry
- Store in a cool, dry place below 104 deg F (40 C)
Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Laurate
Viisit us at www.cloroxprofessional.com or call 1-888-797-7225.
|CLOROX HAND SANITIZER
|Labeler - The Clorox Company (009138033)|