Cold Relief Multi Symptom Nighttime
Medically reviewed on October 27, 2017.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg in 15mL, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg in 15mL, DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 6.25mg in 15mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg in 15mL
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy
NDC Code: 59779-739
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg
Doxylamine succinate 6.25 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
temporarily relieves these common cold symptoms:
- sore throat
- minor aches and pains
- nasal congestion
- runny nose
- sinus congestion and pressure
- helps clear nasal passages
- relieves cough to help you get rest
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more aloholic drinks daily while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fevere, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription), If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
- liver disease
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning)
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse, or lasts more than 7 days
- new symptoms occur
- fever gets worse, or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- cough comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommneded dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. in case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- use dosage cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device
- mL= milliliter
|adults and children 12 years and over||
|children under 12 years||
- each 15 mL contains: sodium 5 mg
- store at room temperature
anhydrous citric acid, ethyl alcohol, FD&C blue 1, flavor, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, sucralose
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
*Compare to the active ingredients in Tylenol® Cold Multi-Symptom Nighttime
Acetaminophen- Pain reliever, fever reducer
Dextromethorphan HBr-Cough suppressant
Phenylephrine HCl-Nasal decongestant
Relieves: headache, fever, sore throat, mucus, nasal congestion, coughing, chest congestion
Cool Mint Flavor
FL OZ (mL)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND DOSAGE CUP OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, distributor of Tylenol® Cold Multi-Symptom Nighttime.
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
MULTI SYMPTOM NIGHTTIME
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hbr, doxylamine succinate, phenylephrine hcl liquid
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.