Dr. Sheffield Hemorrhoid
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 20, 2019.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 125mg in 1g, PRAMOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Sheffield Pharmaceuticals, LLC
NDC Code: 11527-056
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Zinc Oxide 12.5%
- for the temporary relief of local and anorectal itching, burning and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids, and anorectal disorders, inflamed hemorrhoidal tissues or piles.
- If condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days, consult a doctor.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor.
- In case of bleeding, consult a doctor promptly.
- Do not use this product with an applicator if the introduction of the applicator into the rectum causes additional pain. Consult a doctor promptly.
- Certain persons can develop allergic reactions to ingredients in this product. If the symptom being treated does not subside or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain, or other symptoms develop or increase, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults: When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water, rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Remove cap from tube and puncture seal with opposite end of cap.
- For external use; cover the entire affected area with a thin layer up to 5 times daily.
- FOR INTRARECTAL USE: Attach applicator to tube. Lubricate applicator well, then gently insert into rectum. Squeeze tube to deliver medication.
- Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F).
- Close cap tightly after use.
- Applicator included in carton.
Dicalcium Phosphate. Glyceryl Stearate, Mineral Oil, Polyethylene Wax, Shark Liver Oil, Talc
Pramoxine HCL 1% Anesthetic
Helps relieve the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
NET WT. 0.75 oz. (21g)
|DR. SHEFFIELD HEMORRHOID
zinc oxide and pramoxine hydrochloride ointment
|Labeler - Sheffield Pharmaceuticals, LLC (151177797)|
|Sheffield Pharmaceuticals, LLC||151177797||MANUFACTURE(11527-056)|
More about pramoxine / zinc oxide topical
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- En Español
- 1 Review
- Drug class: anorectal preparations
Other brands: Tronolane Anesthetic for Hemorrhoids