Medicated Fade Creme with Sunscreen
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 16, 2019.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: HYDROQUINONE 0.02g in 1g, OCTINOXATE 0.025g in 1g
Labeler: Bluefield Associates, Inc.
NDC Code: 16708-002
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Hydroquinone U.S.P. 2%
- Lightens dark discolorations on the skin such as age spots, dark patches or freckles that may occur from medication, pregnancy or exposure to the elements.
- Contains a sunscreen to help prevent darkening from reoccurring.
For External use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Some users of this product may experience a mild skin irritation. If skin irritation becomes severe, stop use and consult a doctor.
children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a doctor before use.
1-800-423-0306 or sales@bluefieldInc.com
- Spread a thin layer into patches on face, hands, arms or body..
- Use twice daily or as directed by a doctor and in 4-6 weeks the effect should be evident.
- Not for use on children under 12 except on doctor's intructions.
Water (Aqua), White Petrolatum, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Dimethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Glyceryl Stearate,Sodium Metabisulfite, Ascorbic Acid, BHA, Propul Gallate,Trisodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum).
|MEDICATED FADE CREME WITH SUNSCREEN
hydroquinone and octinoxate cream
|Labeler - Bluefield Associates, Inc. (626594667)|
|Bluefield Associates, Inc.||626594667||manufacture(16708-002)|