Formula45 Arthritis Blend
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: METHYL SALICYLATE 200mg in 1g, MENTHOL, UNSPECIFIED FORM 100mg in 1g
Labeler: Shift Consulting Group, Inc.
NDC Code: 70169-701
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Methyl Salicylate 20.00%
For the temporarily relief of minor aches and pains of the muscles and joints associated with
- simple backache
- and sprains
For external use only
Allergy Alert: If you had prior allergic reaction to aspirin or salicylate, please consult a physician before use.
- on wounds or damaged skin
- with a heating pad
- children 12 years of age with arthritic conditions
you have redness over the affected area.
- avoid contact with eyes and mucus membranes
- do not bandage highly
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clearup and occur again within a few days
- excessive skin irritation occurs.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Use only as directed
- Adults and children over 12 years of age apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 12 years of age consult a physician.
Aqua (deionized water), arnica montana (arnica) extract, blue 1, boswellia serrata extract, C13-14 isoparaffin, cetyl alcohol, chondroitin sulfate, dimethyl sulfone (MSM), ethylhexylglycerin, glucosamine sulfate, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, laureth-7, PEG-100 stearate, phenoxyethanol, polyacrylamide, polysorbate-20, stearic acid, yellow 5.
|FORMULA45 ARTHRITIS BLEND
methyl salicylate, menthol, unspecified form cream
|Labeler - Shift Consulting Group, Inc. (079991681)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 7, 2019
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.