PETROLEUM by Cardinal Health
Medically reviewed on Aug 27, 2018
Dosage form: jelly
Ingredients: PETROLATUM 1g in 1g
Labeler: Cardinal Health
NDC Code: 63517-211
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
White Petrolatum (USP, 100% w/w)
- temporarily protects minor * cuts * scrapes * burns
- temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped and cracked skin or lips
- helps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
For external use only.
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- do not get into eyes
- condition worsens
- condition lasts more than 7 days or clears up and occurs again within a few days
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply as needed.
- Store at 59 Deg F - 86 Deg F (15 - 30 Deg C)
- Avoid excessive heat.
|Labeler - Cardinal Health (097537435)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.