Sleep Aid NightTime by Wal-Mart Stores Inc
Medically reviewed on February 17, 2017
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Wal-Mart Stores Inc
NDC Code: 49035-654
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- for relief of occasional sleeplessness
- reduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep
- for children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- with other drugs that cause drowsiness such as antihistamines and nighttime cold/flu products
- a breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema, or chronic bronchitis
- heart disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers or any other sleep aid.
- avoid alcoholic beverages and other drugs that cause drowsiness
- drowsiness will occur
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- take only one dose per day (24 hours)
|adults and children 12 years and over||2 capsules at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor
| children under 12 years || do not use
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- protect from light
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
- avoid excessive heat above 40ºC (104ºF) and high humidity
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
edible white ink, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, gelatin, glycerin, lecithin, mineral oil, polyethylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol
Compare to VICKS® ZzzQuil™ NIGHTTIME SLEEP-AID LiquiCaps® Active ingredient*
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
Nighttime Sleep Aid
Not for Treating Cold or Flu
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
DISTRIBUTED BY: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., Bentonville, AR 72716
PRODUCT OF CHINA
PACKAGED AND QUALITY ASSURED IN THE USA
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter & Gamble, owner of the registered trademark VICKS® ZzzQuil™ NIGHTTIME SLEEP-AID LiquiCaps®.
diphenhydramine hcl capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores Inc (051957769)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(49035-654)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.