Severe cold and flu Nighttime by P & L Development, LLC
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 650mg in 30mL, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 20mg in 30mL, DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 12.5mg in 30mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg in 30mL
Labeler: P & L Development, LLC
NDC Code: 49580-0416
Acetaminophen 650 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg
Doxylamine succinate 12.5 mg
Phenylephrine HCI 10 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:
- nasal congestion
- sinus congestion and pressure
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- minor aches and pains
- sore throat
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
- runny nose and sneezing
- cough to help you sleep
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks everyday while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or is followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarges prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- a sodium-restricted diet
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- do not use more than directed (see overdose warning)
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- new symptoms occur
- fever gets worse or last more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- cough comes back, or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
These could be a signs of a serious conditions.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- take only as directed - see Overdose warning
- mL = milliliter
- use only the enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours
- adults and children 12 years and over: 30 mL every 4 hours
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- When using Day Time or Night Time products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing.
- each 30 mL contains; sodium 79 mg
- store between 15-30ºC (59-86ºF)
- do not refrigerate
anhydrous citric acid. FD&C blue1, FD&C red 40, Flavor, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, sorbitol, sucralose, trisodium citrate dihydrate, xanthan gum
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Compare to active ingredients in Vicks® NyQuil® Severe Cold & Flu*
severe night time cold & flu
cold & flu
- aches, fever & sore throat
- runny nose & sneezing
- nasal & sinus Congestion
FL OZ (mL)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter & Gamble, distributor or Vicks® NyQuil® Severe Cold & Flu.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
11865 S. Alameda St
Lynwood, CA 90262
|SEVERE COLD AND FLU
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, doxylamine succinate, phenylephrine hci liquid
|Labeler - P & L Development, LLC (101896231)|