allergy relief Childrens by SUPERVALU INC.
Medically reviewed on July 12, 2017
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 12.5mg
Labeler: SUPERVALU INC.
NDC Code: 41163-585
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- marked drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- excitability may occur, especially in children
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- find right dose in chart below
- take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- do not take more than 6 times in 24 hours
||Dose (chewable tablets)
|children under 2 years||do not use|
|children 2 to 5 years||
do not use unless
|children 6 to 11 years ||1 to 2 chewable tablets
(12.5 mg to 25 mg)
adults and children 12 years
|2 to 4 chewable tablets
(25 mg to 50 mg)
- avoid high humidity
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
D&C red #27 aluminum lake, D&C red #30 aluminum lake, dextrates hydrated, ethylcellulose, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, flavor, hydroxypropyl cellulose, magnesium stearate, mannitol, stearic acid, sucralose, sucrose
diphenhydramine HCl 12.5 mg
for ages 6-11
• sneezing • itchy throat
• runny nose • itchy, watery eyes
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER
UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
DOES NOT CONTAIN GLUTEN
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by
Johnson & Johnson Corporation, owner of the registered
trademark Children's Benadryl® chewables.
Like it or let us make it right.
That's our quality promise.
DISTRIBUTED BY SUPERVALU INC.
EDEN PRAIRIE, MN 55344 USA
diphenhydramine hcl tablet, chewable
|Labeler - SUPERVALU INC. (006961411)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(41163-585)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(41163-585)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(41163-585)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(41163-585)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(41163-585)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.