Daytime Cold and Flu Relief Non Drowsy
Medically reviewed on January 31, 2018
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: Chain Drug Consortium, LLC
NDC Code: 68016-598
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:
- nasal congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- sore throat
- minor aches and pains
Liver warnings: This product contains acetaminophen.
Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days, occurs with or is followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, see a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- liver disease
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
do not use more than directed.
- you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- symptoms get worse or lasts more than 5 days (children) or 7 days (adults)
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back, or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults & children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- take only as directed – see Overdose warning
- do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours
|adults & children 12 yrs & over||2 capsules with water every 4 hrs|
|children 4 to under 12 yrs||ask a doctor|
|children under 4 yrs||do not use|
when using other Daytime or Nighttime products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing
- store at controlled room temperature 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F)
- avoid excessive heat
FD&C Red No. 40, FD&C Yellow No. 6, gelatin, glycerine, polyethylene glycol 400, povidone K12, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution, white ink.
|DAYTIME COLD AND FLU RELIEF
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, phenylephrine capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Chain Drug Consortium, LLC (101668460)|
|Catalent Ontario Limited||248441727||analysis(68016-598), manufacture(68016-598)|
|Catalent Ontario Limited||243944050||manufacture(68016-598), analysis(68016-598)|
|Legacy Pharmaceutical Packaging||143213275||pack(68016-598)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.