Daytime Cold and Flu Relief Plus
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: Chain Drug Consortium, LCC
NDC Code: 68016-719
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Cold and Flu Relief Plus
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan hydrobromide 10 mg
Phenylephrine hydrochloride 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to a cold or flu:
- minor aches and pains
- sore throat
- nasal and sinus congestion
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warnings: This product contains acetaminophen.
Sever liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 10 capsules in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy Alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin or severe allergic reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
If a skin or general allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
in children under 12 years of age
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- cough with excessive phlegm (mucus)
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- pain, cough, or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
do not take more than the recommended dose
adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 capsules with water every 4 hours. Do not exceed 10 capsules in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor.
children under 12 years: do not use
store at controlled room temperature 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F)
do not use if blister seal is ripped or broken
FFD&C Red No. 40, FD&C Yellow No. 6, gelatin, glycerine, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution and white ink
|DAYTIME COLD AND FLU RELIEF PLUS
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, phenylephrine hydrochloride capsule
|Labeler - Chain Drug Consortium, LCC (101668460)|
|Accucaps Industries Limited||248441727||analysis(68016-719), manufacture(68016-719)|
|Accucaps Industries Limited Strathroy||243944050||analysis(68016-719), manufacture(68016-719)|
|Legacy Pharmaceutical Packaging||969852743||pack(68016-719)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 12, 2018