Derma Doctor Calm Cool and Corrected
Medically reviewed on June 20, 2018
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: PYRITHIONE ZINC 2.0g in 100mL
NDC Code: 68715-291
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pyrithione Zinc 2%
Purpose: Controls the symptoms of seborrheic dermatitis
Controls itching, irritation, redness and flaking associated with seborrheic dermatitis.
For External use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occures, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- If condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed, consult a physician.
- If condition covers a large area of the body, consult your doctor before using this product
Keep out of reach of children.
Apply to wet skin. Create a rich lather using warm water and massage gently. Rinse well. For best results use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Peg-7 Glyceryl cocoate, Polyqauternium-7, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Allantoin, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben.
|DERMA DOCTOR CALM COOL AND CORRECTED
pyrithione zinc gel
|Labeler - DERMAdoctor (114399392)|
More about pyrithione zinc topical
- Pyrithione zinc topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Support Group
- 3 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents
- Pyrithione Zinc Bar
- Pyrithione Zinc Cream
- Pyrithione Zinc Liquid
- Pyrithione Zinc Shampoo
- Pyrithione Zinc Spray
- Pyrithione Topical (Advanced Reading)