Nighttime Cold and flu Relief by Chain Drug Consortium, LLC
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 15mg, DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 6.25mg
Labeler: Chain Drug Consortium, LLC
NDC Code: 68016-599
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 15 mg
Doxylamine succinate 6.25 mg
Pain reliever/Fever reducer
- temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:
- cough due to minor throat & bronchial irritation
- sore throat
- minor aches & pains
- runny nose & sneezing
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4 doses in 24 hrs, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcohol drinks daily while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days, occurs with or is followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, see a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- to make a child sleep
- liver disease
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- do not use more than directed
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- alcohol, sedatives & tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Over dose warning:
Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults & children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- take only as directed - see Overdose warning
- do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours
adults & children 12 yrs & over 2 capsules with water every 6 hrs children 4 to under 12 yrs ask a doctor children under 4 yrs do not use
- when using other Daytime or Nighttime products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing
- store at controlled room temperature 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F)
- avoid excessive heat
D&C Yellow No. 10, FD&C Blue No. 1, gelatin, glycerine, polyethylene glycol 400, povidone K12, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution, white ink.
|NIGHTTIME COLD AND FLU RELIEF
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hbr, doxylamine succinate, capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Chain Drug Consortium, LLC (101668460)|
|Catalent Ontario Limited||248441727||analysis(68016-599), manufacture(68016-599)|
|Catalent Ontario Limited||243944050||analysis(68016-599), manufacture(68016-599), pack(68016-599), label(68016-599)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 22, 2019