Nighttime Cold and flu Relief by Chain Drug Consortium, LLC
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 15mg, DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 6.25mg
Labeler: Chain Drug Consortium, LLC
NDC Code: 68016-599
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 15 mg
Doxylamine succinate 6.25 mg
Pain reliever/Fever reducer
- temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:
- cough due to minor throat & bronchial irritation
- sore throat
- minor aches & pains
- runny nose & sneezing
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4 doses in 24 hrs, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcohol drinks daily while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days, occurs with or is followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, see a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- to make a child sleep
- liver disease
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- do not use more than directed
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- alcohol, sedatives & tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Over dose warning:
Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults & children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- take only as directed - see Overdose warning
- do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours
adults & children 12 yrs & over 2 capsules with water every 6 hrs children 4 to under 12 yrs ask a doctor children under 4 yrs do not use
- when using other Daytime or Nighttime products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing
- store at controlled room temperature 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F)
- avoid excessive heat
D&C Yellow No. 10, FD&C Blue No. 1, gelatin, glycerine, polyethylene glycol 400, povidone K12, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution, white ink.
|NIGHTTIME COLD AND FLU RELIEF
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hbr, doxylamine succinate, capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Chain Drug Consortium, LLC (101668460)|
|Catalent Ontario Limited||248441727||analysis(68016-599), manufacture(68016-599)|
|Catalent Ontario Limited||243944050||analysis(68016-599), manufacture(68016-599)|
|Legacy Pharmaceutical Packaging||143213275||pack(68016-599)|