Pain Relief Extra Strength by CVS Pharmacy
Medically reviewed on January 5, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg in 15mL
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy
NDC Code: 59779-872
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
- the common cold
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 90 mL (6 tbsp) (3,000 mg) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks ever day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- do not take more then 4 doses in any 24 hours period
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device
- keep dosing cup with product
- adults and children 12 years and over
- 30 mL every 6 hours while symptoms last
- do not take more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: do not use
- each 15 mL contains:sodium 6 mg
- store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF) do not refrigerate
- protect from light
citric acid, D&C red 33, FD&C red 40, flavors, high fructose corn syrup, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sorbitol
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Acetaminophen, 500 mg
Pain reliever, fever reducer
for ages 12 and over
Adult Rapid Burst
Compare to the active ingredient in Tylenol® Extra Strength Acetaminophen*
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
FL OZ (mL)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer & Specialty Pharmaceuticals, distributor of Tylenol® Extra Strength Acetaminophen.
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|