Stomach Relief Regular Strength
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: BISMUTH SUBSALICYLATE 525mg in 30mL
Labeler: Safeway, Inc.
NDC Code: 21130-372
Bismuth subsalicylate 525 mg
Upset stomach reliever/Antidiarrheal
- travelers' diarrhea
- upset stomach due to overindulgence in food and drink, including
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Contains salicylate. Do not take if you are
- allergic to salicylates (including aspirin)
- taking other salicylate products
if you have
- an ulcer
- a bleeding problem
- bloody or black stool
- mucus in the stool
taking any drug for
- anticoagulation (thinning the blood)
a temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur.
- symptoms get worse or last more than 2 days
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- diarrhea lasts more than 2 days
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Posion Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- mL = milliliter
- shake well before using
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device.
- keep dosing cup with product
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- 30 mL (1 dose) every 1/2 to 1 hour as needed
- do not exceed 8 doses (240 doses) in 24 hours
- use until diarrhea stops but not more than 2 days
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- each 30 mL contains: sodium 10 mg
- each 30 mL contains: salicylate 243 mg
- sugar free
- keep tightly closed
- protect from freezing
- avoid excessive heat (over 104ºF or 40ºC)
benzoic acid, D&C red #22, D&C red #28, flavor, magnesium aluminum silicate, methylcellulose, purified water, saccharin sodium, salicylic acid, sodium salicylate, sorbic acid
Call 1-888-723-3929 Monday-Friday 7AM-6PM PST
COMPARE TO Pepto-Bismol® active ingredient*
Bismuth Subsalicylate 525mg
Upset Stomach Reliever / Antdiaheal
Heartburn, indigestion, nausea, upset stomach, diarrhea
FL OZ (mL)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by The Procter & Gamble Company. Pepto-Bismol® is a registered trademark of The Proctor & Gamble Company.
TAMPER EVIDENT; DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND DOSAGE CUP OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
BETTER LIVING BRANDS LLC
P.O. BOX 99, PLEASANTON, CA 94566-0009
bismuth subsalicylate liquid
|Labeler - Safeway, Inc. (009137209)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 26, 2018