Orajel Anticavity Fluoride Rinse Alcohol and Sugar Free
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.2mg in 1mL
Labeler: Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
NDC Code: 10237-909
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium Fluoride 0.02%
Use aids in the prevention of dental cavities
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
Keep out of reach of children.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older
- use twice a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoons) of rinse between your teeth for at least 1 minute then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
Children under 6 years of age consult a dentist or doctor
Other Information do not use if safety seal is broken or missing
Inactive ingredients water, glycerin, sorbitol, poloxamer 407, polysorbate 20, flavor, benzyl alcohol, sodium bicarbonate, sodium benzoate, xylitol, cetylpyridinium chloride, sodium saccharin, red 33
Questions or comments call us at 1–800–952–5080 M–F 9am–5pm ET or visit our website atwww.orajel.com
|ORAJEL ANTICAVITY FLUORIDE RINSE
ALCOHOL AND SUGAR FREE
sodium fluoride liquid
|Labeler - Church & Dwight Co., Inc. (001211952)|
|Church & Dwight Co., Inc||253933600||manufacture(10237-909)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 8, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.