Isopropyl alcohol 70 percent Wintergreen
Medically reviewed on October 5, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: TARGET Corporation
NDC Code: 11673-276
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl alcohol (70% conc.)
First aid antiseptic
first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
For external use only
- if taken internally serious gastric disturbances will result
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- use only in a well-ventilated area; fumes may be toxic
deep or puncture woods, animal bites or serious burns
- do not get into eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- do not use longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
condition persists or gets worse.
In case of ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean affected area
- apply small amount of this product on the area 1-3 times daily
- if bandaged, let dry first
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- store at room temperature
- does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol
FD&C green #3, FD&C yellow #5, methyl salicylate, purified water
70% ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL
Wintergreen with Methyl Salicylate
first aid antiseptic
help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
WARNING FLAMMABLE | flammable, keep away from fire or flame
use only in a well-ventilated area; fumes may be harmful
CAUTION: Do not point at self or others; product will squirt when squeezed
FL OZ (mL)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Distributed by Target Corporation
Minneapolis, MN 55403
©2015 Target Brands, Inc.
70 PERCENT WINTERGREEN
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - TARGET Corporation (006961700)|