Womens Gentle Laxative by Chain Drug Consortium
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: BISACODYL 5mg
Labeler: Chain Drug Consortium
NDC Code: 68016-197
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bisacodyl USP, 5 mg
- for relief of occasional constipation (irregularity)
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
if you cannot swallow without chewing.
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- do not chew or crush tablet(s)
- do not use within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
- you may have stomach discomfort, faintness and cramps
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- take with a glass of water
|adults and children 12|
years and over
|take 1 to 3 tablets in a
single daily dose
|children 6 to under 12|
|take 1 tablet in a single
|children under 6 years||ask a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER UNIT IS TORN OR BROKEN
- avoid excessive humidity
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
carmine, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, hypromellose, lactose anhydrous, magnesium stearate, methacrylic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, shellac wax, simethicone, sodium bicarbonate, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin, triethyl citrate
*COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENT IN CORRECTOL®
Bisacodyl USP, 5 mg
Enteric coated tablets
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
If for any reason you are not satisfied with this product, please return it to the store where purchased for a full refund.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer HealthCare LLC, owner of the registered trademark Correctol®.
Pharmacy Value Alliance, LLC
407 East Lancaster Avenue,
Wayne, PA 19087
|WOMENS GENTLE LAXATIVE
bisacodyl tablet, coated
|Labeler - Chain Drug Consortium (101668460)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(68016-197)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(68016-197)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(68016-197)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(68016-197)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(68016-197)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 9, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.