Womens Gentle Laxative by Chain Drug Consortium
Medically reviewed on Oct 4, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: BISACODYL 5mg
Labeler: Chain Drug Consortium
NDC Code: 68016-197
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bisacodyl 5 mg
- for the relief of occasional constipation (irregularity)
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
if you are unable to swallow without chewing.
- abdominal pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- abdominal discomfort, faintness, and cramps may occur
- do not use for a period longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement occurs after use of a laxative.
These may be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not chew or crush tablets
- do not take within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
- take with water
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 to 3 tablets in a single dose, once daily
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER UNIT IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
anhydrous lactose, carmine, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, methacrylic acid, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, shellac wax, simethicone, sodium bicarbonate, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin, triethyl citrate
*COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENT IN CORRECTOL®
Bisacodyl 5 mg
Enteric coated tablets
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
If for any reason you are not satisfied with this product, please return it to the store where purchased for a full refund.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer HealthCare LLC, owner of the registered trademark Correctol®.
CHAIN DRUG CONSORTIUM, LLC
UPARC, BLDG. A3, SUITE 338, 1020 WILLIAM PITT WAY
PITTSBURGH, PA 15238
|WOMENS GENTLE LAXATIVE
bisacodyl tablet, coated
|Labeler - Chain Drug Consortium (101668460)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(68016-197)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(68016-197)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(68016-197)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(68016-197)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(68016-197)|