Gentle Laxative by GREENBRIER INTERNATIONAL, INC.
Medically reviewed on August 15, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: BISACODYL 5mg
Labeler: GREENBRIER INTERNATIONAL, INC.
NDC Code: 33992-0676
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bisacodyl 5 mg
- for relief of occasional constipation (irregularity)
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
if you are unable to swallow without chewing.
- abdominal pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- abdominal discomfort, faintness, and cramps may occur
- do not use for a period longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement occurs after use of a laxative. These may be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not chew or crush tablets
- do not take within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
- take with water
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 to 3 tablets in a single dose, once daily
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- use by expiration date on package
anhydrous lactose, carmine, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, methacrylic acid, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, shellac wax, simethicone, sodium bicarbonate, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin, triethyl citrate
COMPARE TO ACTIVE INGREDIENT OF CORRECTOL®*
• Bisacodyl 5 mg
60 enteric coated tablets
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer Healthcare LLC, owner of the registered trademark Correctol®.
Item # 229926
Distributed by GREENBRIER INTERNATIONAL, INC.
500 VOLVO PARKWAY, CHESAPEAKE, VA 23320
bisacodyl tablet, coated
|Labeler - GREENBRIER INTERNATIONAL, INC. (610322518)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(33992-0676)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(33992-0676)|