Hand Sanitizer by Lil' Drug Store Products, Inc
Medically reviewed on October 2, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Alcohol 0.62mL in 1mL
Labeler: Lil' Drug Store Products, Inc
NDC Code: 66715-7012
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl alcohol 62% w/w
- for handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
For external use only.
- in the eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- irritation and redness develop and persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands thoroughly with product
- briskly rub hands together until dry
- supervise children in the use of this product
- store at room temperature 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F)
- may discolor certain fabrics
water, carbomer, fragrance, triethanolamine, glycerin, propylene glycol, isopropyl alcohol, isopropyl myristate, tocopheryl acetate, aloe vera extract
call toll-free 1-877-507-6516 (M-F 8AM-4:30PM CST)
|Labeler - Lil' Drug Store Products, Inc (093103646)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.