MAXIUM STRENGTH DM MAX
Medically reviewed on October 2, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 20mg in 20mL, GUAIFENESIN 400mg in 20mL
Labeler: Discount Drug Mart
NDC Code: 53943-518
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each 20 mL)
Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 20 mg
Guaifenesin 400 mg
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes
- temporaroly relieves these symptoms occuring with a cold:
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SEAL UNDER CAP IS TORN OR MISSING.
Do not use
- for children under 12 years of age
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- do not use more than directed
- cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or persistant headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
- take only as recommended
- use dosage cup
- mL= millilter
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
|Adults & children 12 years adn older||20 mL every 4 hours|
|Children under 12 years of age||Do not use|
- each 20 mL contains: sodium 12 mg
- dosage cup provided
- store between 15-30°C (59-86°F)
- do not refrigerate
anhydrous citric acid, dextrose, D&C Red # 33, FD&C Red # 40, flavors, glycerin, maltitol, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sucralose, Xanthan gum
Call weekdays from 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM EST at 1-877-798-5944
*COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENTS IN MUCINEX® FAST-MAX™-DM MAX
MAXIUM STRENGTH DM MAX
Dextromethorphan HBr/ Guaifenesin
Thins & Loosens mucus
Relieves Chest Congestion
For Ages 12 & Over
6 FL OZ (177 mL)
* This product is not manufactured or distributed by Reckitt Benckiser Inc., distributor of MUCINEX® FAST-MAX™ DM MAX
LB - 010 LOT: EXP:
Peel Corner to Read Complete Drug Facts and Information
IF DISSASIFIED , RETURN UNUSED PORTION AND PACKAGE TO STORE WHERE PURCHASED. IF UNABLE TO RETURN TO STORE, SEND REASON FOR DISSATISFACTION, NAME, ADDRESS AND EMPTY PACKAGE TO: DISCOUNT DRUG MART, 211 COMMERCE DRIVE, MEDINA, OHIO 44256
|MAXIUM STRENGTH DM MAX
dextromethorphan hydrobromide, guaifenesin liquid
|Labeler - Discount Drug Mart (047741335)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.