Arctic Ice Analgesic by Blue Cross Labs
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: MENTHOL 1g in 100g
Labeler: Blue Cross Labs
NDC Code: 22431-600
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient: Purpose
Menthol, 1% .................. Topical analgesic
Uses: temporarily relieves:
- minor muscle aches and pains
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
Consult a doctor and discontinue use;
if conditon worsens, persists for more than 1 week or tends to recur
Warnings: For external use only; avoid contact with eyes. Ask a doctor before use if you have associated with
- excessive phlegm
- persisten or chronic cough
When using this product, do; heat
- add to hot water or any container where healing water may cause splatter and result in burns
- use in eyes or directly on mucous membranes
- take by mouth or place in nostrils
- apply to wounds or damaged skin
- bandage skin
For the temporary relief of minor muscle aches and pains. See important warnings under "When using this product"
- not for use on children under 2 years of age
- adults & children 2 year & older: Apply liberally to painful area and massage until gel is absorbed into the skin. Repeat 3 to 4 time daily.
Blue 1, Camphor, Carbomer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Methylchoroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Hydroxide, Water.
|ARCTIC ICE ANALGESIC
|Labeler - Blue Cross Labs (008298879)|
|Registrant - Blue Cross Labs (008298879)|
|Blue Cross Labs||008298879||manufacture(22431-600)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 27, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.