Truly Radiant Clean and Fresh Fluoride Rinse
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.2mg in 1mL
Labeler: Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
NDC Code: 10237-665
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium Fluoride 0.02%
Aids in the prevention of dental cavities
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Keep out of reach of children.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older
- use twice a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- vigorously swish 10mL (2 teaspoons) of rinse between your teeth for a least one minue then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
Children under 6 years of age consult a dentist or doctor
- do not use if safety seal is broken or missing
Inactive ingredients water, sorbitol, glycerin, propylene glycol, polysorbate 20, poloxamer 407, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), disodium pyrophosphate, flavor, xylitol, sodium saccharin, d&c green 5, d&c red 33
Questions or commentscall us at 1–800–786-5135 M–F 9am–5pm ET or visit our website atwww.TrulyRadiant.com
Whitening & Strengthening Fluoride Rinse
CLEAN & FRESH
WHITER SMILE IN JUST 5 DAYS*
Plus Micro-Cleansers & Lasting Freshness
- PEROXIDE-FREE Whitening
- Fights Cavities & Strengthens Enamel
- Cleans Where Brushing May Miss
16 FL OZ (473 mL)
CLEAN AND FRESH FLUORIDE RINSE
sodium fluoride 0.02% liquid
|Labeler - Church & Dwight Co., Inc. (001211952)|
|Church & Dwight Canada Corp.||253933600||manufacture(10237-665)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 2, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.