ORGAN-I NR by American Health Packaging
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 200mg
Labeler: American Health Packaging
NDC Code: 60687-176
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
For Ages 12 & Over
30 Tablets (5 x 6)
(in each immediate-release tablet)
Guaifenesin USP, 200 mg
helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 to 2 tablets every 4 hours. Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- children under 12 years: do not use. This product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
- store at 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F)
You may report serious side effects to:
130 Vintage Drive, Huntsville, AL 35811.
colloidal silicon dioxide, FD&C red #40 (Al-lake), magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, stearic acid
FOR YOUR PROTECTION: Do not use product if blister is torn or broken.
The drug product contained in this package is from NDC # 0603-4890, Qualitest Pharmaceuticals.
American Health Packaging
2550 John Glenn Avenue, Suite A,
Columbus, Ohio 43217
|Labeler - American Health Packaging (929561009)|
|American Health Packaging||929561009||repack(60687-176)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 12, 2018