Salicylic Acid by Chain Drug Marketing Association Inc.
Medically reviewed on December 19, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 0.17g in 9.8mL
Labeler: Chain Drug Marketing Association Inc.
NDC Code: 63868-298
Salicylic acid 17%w/w
Corn and callus remover
- for the removal of corns and calluses
- relieves pain by removing corns and calluses
For external use only.
- keep away from fire or flame
- cap bottle tightly and store at room temperature away heat
- on irritated skin
- on any area that is infected or reddened
- if you are a diabetic, or if you have poor blood circulation, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor or podiatrist
- avoid contact with eyes
- avoid inhaling vapors
- if product gets into the eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes
if discomfort persists, see your doctor or podiatrist
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply one drop at a time with applicator, to sufficiently cover each corn/callus; let dry
- use cushions with hole centered over corn or callus to relieve pressure (additional cushions may be purchased separately)
- repeat this procedure once or twice daily as needed for up to 14 days (until corn/callus is removed)
store between 20°C to 30°C (68°F to 86°F)
camphor, castor oil, ethanol, ethyl ether, nitrocellulose
liquid corn and callus remover liquid
|Labeler - Chain Drug Marketing Association Inc. (011920774)|