Salicylic Acid by Chain Drug Marketing Association Inc.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 0.17g in 9mL
Labeler: Chain Drug Marketing Association Inc.
NDC Code: 63868-299
Quality Choice Liquid Wart Remover
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 17%w/w
- for the removal of common and plantar warts. The common wart is easily recognized by the rough 'cauliflower-like' appearance of the surface. The plantar wart is recognized by its location only on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness and the interruption of the footprint pattern.
For external use only.
- keep away from fire or flame
cap bottle tightly and store at room temperature away heat
Do not use
- if you are a diabetic or have poor blood circulation, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor or podiatrist
- on genital warts and warts on the face
- on moles, birthmarks and warts with hair growing from them
- on mucous membranes
- on irritated, infected or reddened skin
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into the eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes
- avoid inhaling vapors
Stop use and ask doctor if
Keep out of reach of children.
if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area, may soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes
- dry area thoroughly
- apply small amount of wart remover with applicator to sufficiently cover each wart
- let dry and repeat this procedure once or twice daily until wart is removed for up to 12 weeks
store between 20°C to 30°C (68°F to 86°F)
camphor, castor oil, ethanol, ethyl ether, nitrocellulose
Principal Display Panel
Liquid Wart Remover
Removes Common and Plantar Warts Safely and Easily
Includes Brush Applicator
Net WT 0.31 FL OZ (9 mL)
liquid wart remover liquid
|Product Type||HUMAN OTC DRUG||Item Code (Source)||NDC:63868-299
|Route of Administration||TOPICAL||DEA Schedule||
|Active Ingredient/Active Moiety
|Ingredient Name||Basis of Strength||Strength
|SALICYLIC ACID (SALICYLIC ACID) ||SALICYLIC ACID||0.17 g in 9 mL
|#||Item Code||Package Description
|1||NDC:63868-299-09||9 mL in 1 BOTTLE, WITH APPLICATOR
|Marketing Category||Application Number or Monograph Citation||Marketing Start Date||Marketing End Date
|OTC monograph final||part358B||10/01/2015||
|Labeler - Chain Drug Marketing Association Inc.
Chain Drug Marketing Association Inc.
← See all Salicylic Acid brands
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.