Tussin by Discount Drug Mart
Medically reviewed on September 29, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 100mg in 5mL
Labeler: Discount Drug Mart
NDC Code: 53943-507
Active ingredient (in each 5 mL tsp)
Guaifenesin, USP 100 mg
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the passage ways of bothersome mucus and make cough more productive
DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SEAL UNDER CAP IS TORN OR MISSING
Ask a doctor if you have
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- do not use more than directed
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistant headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
|Adults and children 12 years and over||2 - 4 teaspoonfuls every 4 hours|
|Children under 12 years||do not use|
- Keep carton for full Directions for use.
- sodium 3 mg per teaspoonful
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- do not refrigerate
- dosing cup provided
Carmel, citric acid anhydrous, dextrose, FD and red # 40, flavor, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, menthol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate
Call weekdays from 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM EST at 1-877-798-5944
Guaifenesin Oral Solution, USP
Relieves Chest Congestion
For ages 12 and Over
Cherry Flavored Liquid
8 FL OZ (237 mL)
BX-041 LOT: EXP:
IF DISSASIFIED , RETURN UNUSED PORTION AND PACKAGE TO STORE WHERE PURCHASED. IF UNABLE TO RETURN TO STORE, SEND REASON FOR DISSATISFACTION, NAME, ADDRESS AND EMPTY PACKAGE TO: DISCOUNT DRUG MART, 211 COMMERCE DRIVE, MEDINA, OHIO 44256
|Labeler - Discount Drug Mart (047741335)|