Daytime Severe Cold and Cough Relief
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 650mg in 30mL, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 20mg in 30mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg in 30mL
Labeler: Family Dollar (FAMILY WELLNESS)
NDC Code: 55319-316
Acetaminophen 650 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to a cold
- minor aches and pains
- nasal congestion
- sore throat
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- temporarily reduces fever
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may inclide:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 6 doses (12 tablespoons or 180 mL) in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease) or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- with any other product containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
do not use more than directed (see overdose warning)
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- pain, cough or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- cough comes back or occurs with a fever, rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device.
- mL= milliliter
- keep dosing cup with product
- adults and children 12 years and over
- 30 mL every 4 hours
- chlldren under 12 years of age: do not use
- each 30 mL contains: sodium 16 mg
- store at 20-25ºC (68-77ºF). Do not refrigerate.
acesulfame potassium, alcohol, citric acid, edetate disodium, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, flavor, glycerin, maltito, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Severe Cold and Cough Relief
Pain reliever, fever reducer
Nasal congestion; cough; fever; body ache; sore throat; headache
Alcohol Content: 10%
For ages 12 & over
FL OZ (mL)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Failure to follow the drug facts warnings could result in serious consequences.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Novartis Consumer Health, Inc., distributor of Theraflu® Daytime Severe Cold & cough.
|DAYTIME SEVERE COLD AND COUGH RELIEF
acetaminohpen, dextromethorphan hbr, phenylephrine hcl liquid
|Labeler - Family Dollar (FAMILY WELLNESS) (024472631)|