Tussin CF by Discount Drug Mart
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg in 5mL, GUAIFENESIN 100mg in 5mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg in 5mL
Labeler: Discount Drug Mart
NDC Code: 53943-504
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients (in each 5 mL tsp)
Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 10 mg
Guaifenesin, USP 100 mg
Phenylephrine HCL, USP 5 mg
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- help loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes
- temporarily relieves these symptoms occuring with a cold:
- nasal congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SEAL UNDER CAP IS TORN OR MISSING.
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- high blood pressure
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
taking any other oral nasal decongestant or stimulant.
do not use more than directed.
- you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
- cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistant headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
as a health professional before use.
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24 hour period
- This adult strength product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
|adults and children 12 years and over||2 teaspoons every 4 hours|
|children under 12||do not use|
- Keep carton for full Directions for use.
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- do not refrigerate
- dosage cup provided
- sodium 3 mg per teaspoonful
Anhydrous citric acid, FD and red # 40, glycerin, menthol, natural and artifical flavor, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucralose
Call weekdays from 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM EST at 1-877-798-5944
*COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENTS IN ROBITUSSIN® PEAK COLD COUGH MULTI-SYMPTOM COLD
Dextromethorphan HBr/ Guaifenesin / Phenylephrine HCL
Relieves: Cough, Mucus, Nasal Congestion
For ages 12 and over
8 FL OZ (237 mL)
* This product is not manufactured or distributed bynPfizer, owner of the registered trademark Robitussin®
BX-040 LOT: EXP:
IF DISSASIFIED , RETURN UNUSED PORTION AND PACKAGE TO STORE WHERE PURCHASED. IF UNABLE TO RETURN TO STORE, SEND REASON FOR DISSATISFACTION, NAME, ADDRESS AND EMPTY PACKAGE TO: DISCOUNT DRUG MART, 211 COMMERCE DRIVE, MEDINA, OHIO 44256
dextromethorphan hydrobromide, guaifenesin, phenylephrine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - Discount Drug Mart (047741335)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 28, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.