Tussin CF by Discount Drug Mart
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg in 5mL, GUAIFENESIN 100mg in 5mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg in 5mL
Labeler: Discount Drug Mart
NDC Code: 53943-504
Active ingredients (in each 5 mL tsp)
Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 10 mg
Guaifenesin, USP 100 mg
Phenylephrine HCL, USP 5 mg
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- help loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes
- temporarily relieves these symptoms occuring with a cold:
- nasal congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SEAL UNDER CAP IS TORN OR MISSING.
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- high blood pressure
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
taking any other oral nasal decongestant or stimulant.
do not use more than directed.
- you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
- cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistant headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
as a health professional before use.
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24 hour period
- This adult strength product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
|adults and children 12 years and over||2 teaspoons every 4 hours|
|children under 12||do not use|
- Keep carton for full Directions for use.
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- do not refrigerate
- dosage cup provided
- sodium 3 mg per teaspoonful
Anhydrous citric acid, FD and red # 40, glycerin, menthol, natural and artifical flavor, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucralose
Call weekdays from 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM EST at 1-877-798-5944
*COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENTS IN ROBITUSSIN® PEAK COLD COUGH MULTI-SYMPTOM COLD
Dextromethorphan HBr/ Guaifenesin / Phenylephrine HCL
Relieves: Cough, Mucus, Nasal Congestion
For ages 12 and over
8 FL OZ (237 mL)
* This product is not manufactured or distributed bynPfizer, owner of the registered trademark Robitussin®
BX-040 LOT: EXP:
IF DISSASIFIED , RETURN UNUSED PORTION AND PACKAGE TO STORE WHERE PURCHASED. IF UNABLE TO RETURN TO STORE, SEND REASON FOR DISSATISFACTION, NAME, ADDRESS AND EMPTY PACKAGE TO: DISCOUNT DRUG MART, 211 COMMERCE DRIVE, MEDINA, OHIO 44256
dextromethorphan hydrobromide, guaifenesin, phenylephrine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - Discount Drug Mart (047741335)|