EZ Nite Sleep Aid by AAFES/Your Military Exchanges
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 50mg in 30mL
Labeler: AAFES/Your Military Exchanges
NDC Code: 55301-314
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg
- for the relief of occasional sleeplessness
- reduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on the skin
- for children under 12 years of age
- with other drugs that cause drowsiness such as antihistamines and nighttime cold/flu products, and other nighttime sleep-aids
- heart disease
- breathing problem such as occurs with asthma or emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers or any other sleep-aid.
- drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks and other drugs that cause drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. in case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take only one dose per day (24 hours) - (see overdose warning)
- shake well before using
- measure only with dosing cup provided
- do not use any other dosing device
- keep dosing cup with product
- adults and children 12 years and over
- one dose=30mL (50 mg) at bedtime if needed, or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years do not use
- each 30 mL contains: sodium 23 mg
- store at 20-25ºC (68-77ºF)
- do not refrigerate
- protect from light
citric acid, ethyl alcohol, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, flavor, high fructose corn syrup, polyoxyl 40 stearate, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium , sodium benzoate, trisodium citrate dihydrate
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
EZ Nite Sleep
Nighttime Sleep Aid
Diphenhydramine HCI 50 mg
*Compare to the active igredient in ZzzQuil®
Not for treating cold or flu
fl oz (mL)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND DOSAGE CUP OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter & Gamble Company. ZZZQUIL® is a registered trademark of the Procter & Gamble Company.
Manufactured for Your Military Exchanges
By: PL Developments, 11865 S. Alameda St
Lynowood, CA 90262
|EZ NITE SLEEP AID
diphenhydramine hcl liquid
|Labeler - AAFES/Your Military Exchanges (001695568)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.