EZ Nite Sleep Aid by AAFES/Your Military Exchanges
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 50mg in 30mL
Labeler: AAFES/Your Military Exchanges
NDC Code: 55301-314
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg
- for the relief of occasional sleeplessness
- reduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on the skin
- for children under 12 years of age
- breathing problem such as occurs with asthma or emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers or any other sleep-aid.
- avoid alcoholic beverages.
sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center(1-800-222-1222) right away.
- take only one dose per day (24 hours)
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device
- keep dosing cup with product
- adults and children 12 years and over
- one dose=30mL (50 mg) at bedtime if needed, or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years do not use
- each 30 mL contains: sodium 23 mg
- store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF). Do not refrigerate
- protect from light
citric acid, ethyl alcohol, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, flavor, high fructose corn syrup, polyoxyl 40 stearate, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium , sodium benzoate, trisodium citrate dihydrate
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
*Compare to the active ingredient of ZZZQUIL®
EZ Nite Sleep Aid
Diphenhydramine HCI 50 mg
- Non-Habit Forming
- Berry Flavor
Not for treating cold or flu
fl oz (mL)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND DOSAGE CUP OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by The Procter & Gamble Company. ZZZQUIL® is a registered trademark of The Procter & Gamble Company.
Manufactured for Your Military Exchanges
By: PL Developments, 11865 S. Alameda St
Lynowood, CA 90262
|EZ NITE SLEEP AID
diphenhydramine hcl liquid
|Labeler - AAFES/Your Military Exchanges (001695568)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 21, 2018
More about diphenhydramine
- Diphenhydramine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 209 Reviews
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Liquid
- Diphenhydramine Capsules and Tablets
- ... +5 more