Cough Relief Cough Suppressant
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 15mg in 5mL
Labeler: Western Family Foods, Inc.
NDC Code: 55312-039
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextromethorphan HBr 15 mg
- temporarily relieves
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants
- the impulse to cough to help you get to sleep
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- chronic cough that lasts as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
cough lasts more than 7 days, cough comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
do not use more than directed
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- take recommended dosage or as directed by a doctor
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device
- keep dosing cup with product
- shake well before using
- mL = milliliter
|adults and children 12 years and over||10 mL every 6-8 hours not to exceed 4 doses in 24 hours|
|children 6 to 11 years of age||5 mL every 6-8 hours not to exceed 4 doses in 24 hours|
|children under 6 years of age||do not use|
- each 5 mL contains: sodium 3 mg
- store between 20-25º C (68-77ºF). Do not refrigerate.
anhydrous citric acid, edetate disodium, FD&C yellow #6 flavor, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, hydroxyethyl cellulose, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sucralose, sucrose, xanthan gum
Call 1-503-639-6300 Monday-Friday 8AM-4PM PST
DEXTROMETHORPHAN HBr 15 mg
6-8 Hour Relief
For Ages 6 & Over
FL OZ (mL)
Dosing Cup Included
CONTAINS NO FEVER REDUCER OR PAIN RELIEVER
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND BOTTLE OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Proudly Distributed by Western Family Foods, Inc.
P.O. Box 4057, Portland, OR 97208 USA
dextromethorphan hbr liquid
|Labeler - Western Family Foods, Inc. (192166072)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 24, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.