Flu Relief Therapy Nighttime by Western Family Foods, Inc.
Medically reviewed on September 22, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 650mg in 30mL, DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg in 30mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg in 30mL
Labeler: Western Family Foods, Inc.
NDC Code: 55312-317
Acetaminophen 650 mg
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to a cold
- minor aches and pains
- sore throat
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- nasal and sinus congestion
- itching of the nose or throat
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- to make a child sleepy
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- with any other drug containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- liver disease
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- the blood thinning drug warfarin
- sedatives or tranquilizers
- do not use more than directed (see overdose warning)
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- marked drowsiness may occur
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain, cough, or nasal congestion gets worse or last more than 7 days
- new symptoms occur
- fever gets worse or last more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device
- keep dosing cup with product
- adults and children 12 years and over
- 30 mL every 4 hours
- children under 12 years of age; do not use
- each 30 mL contains: potassium 10 mg
- each 30 mL contains: sodium 14 mg
- store at 20-25ºC (68-77ºF). Do not refrigerate.
acesulfame potassium, alcohol, citric acid, edetate disodium, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, flavors, glycerin, maltitol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate
FLU RELIEF Therapy
PAIN RELIEVER, FEVER REDUCER (ACETAMINOPHEN),
COUGH SUPPRESSANT, ANTHIHISTAMINE (DIPHENHYDRAMINE HCI),
NASAL DECONGESTANT (PHENYLEPHRINE HCI)
Nasal Congestion~Sore Throat~Runny Nose
Alcohol Content 10 %
Adults 12 years and Over
COMPARE TO ACTIVE INGREDIENTS IN THERAFLU® NIGHTTIME SEVERE COLD & COUGH*
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Novatis Consumer Health, Inc., distributor of Theraflu® Nighttime Severe Cold & Cough.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Proudly Distributed by Western Family Foods, Inc.
P.O.Box 4057, Portland, OR 97208 USA
Questions or comments?
Call 1-503-639-6300 Monday-Friday 8AM-4PM PST
|FLU RELIEF THERAPY
acetaminophen, diphenhydramine hcl, phenylephrine hcl liquid
|Labeler - Western Family Foods, Inc. (192166072)|