Pain Relief Extra Strength by CVS Pharmacy
Medically reviewed on September 21, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy
NDC Code: 59779-757
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- minor pain of arthritis
- muscular aches
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks ever day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek a medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see Overdose warning)
- adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
- do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours
- do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: do not use
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
corn starch, croscarmellose sodium*, hypromellose*, lactose monohydrate*, magnesium stearate*, mineral oil*, polyethylene glycol*, polyvinyl alcohol*, povidone, purified water*, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid*, talc*, titanium dioxide
*contains one or more of these ingredients
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Compare to the active ingredient in Tylenol® Extra Strength†
Acetaminophen, 500 mg
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Tylenol® Extra Strength.
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
Product of USA
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|