Walgreens Lubricant Eye by Walgreen Company
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: CARBOXYMETHYLCELLULOSE SODIUM 5mg in 1mL, GLYCERIN 9mg in 1mL
Labeler: Walgreen Company
NDC Code: 0363-1792
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients Purpose
Carboxymethylcellulose sodium 0.5%................................. Eye Lubricant
Glycerin 0.9%.................................................................. Eye Lubricant
- For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun.
- May be used as a protectant against further irritation
- For external use only
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using.
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Use before expiration date marked on container.
- Store at 59-86°F (15-30°C)
- RETAIN THIS CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, calcium chloride dihydrate, erythritol, levocarnitine, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium borate, sodium citrate dihydrate
200 Wilmot Rd.
Deerfield, IL 60015
Made in Korea
|WALGREENS LUBRICANT EYE
carboxymethylcellulose sodium, and glycerin solution/ drops
|Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 24, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about ocular lubricant ophthalmic
- Ocular lubricant ophthalmic Side Effects
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 20 Reviews
- Drug class: ophthalmic lubricants and irrigations
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Ocular lubricant
- Artificial Tears Eye Drops
- Artificial Tears Eye Ointment
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose Ophthalmic (Advanced Reading)