MedActive Oral Relief by Integrate Oral Care, LLC.
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: GLYCERIN 29.5mg in 1mL
Labeler: Integrate Oral Care, LLC.
NDC Code: 49741-1016
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Glycerin 6% (prediluted)
For temporary relief of minor discomfort and protection of irritated areas in sore mouth and sore throat.
Sore Throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days, see your dentist or doctor promptly.
If an excessive amount of spray is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Avoid contact with eyes.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Use as needed or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Hold bottle upright. Gently press down on spray and apply directly to affected areas in the mouth, approximately 3-4 times per application. Do not rinse out.
- Children under 12 years of age: Should be supervised in the use of this product.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
- Store at room temperature. Safe to swallow.
- Do not use if safety sleeve or label is damaged prior to first use. Do not push down on spray rapidly or excessively, as it may cause blockage.
- You may experience a slight, temporary tingle sensation upon initial use; this is normal and causes no harm.
dimethicone, EDTA, flavor (includes Spilanthes Extract), poloxamer 407, potassium sorbate, sodium saccharin, sucralose, water, xanthan gum, xylitol
Questions or comments?
Call toll-free 1-866-887-4867 or visit www.integrateoralcare.com
|MEDACTIVE ORAL RELIEF
|Labeler - Integrate Oral Care, LLC. (063540457)|
|Registrant - Integrate Oral Care, LLC. (063540457)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.