Mucus Relief Maximum Strength by Meijer Distribution Inc
Medically reviewed on October 26, 2017
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg, GUAIFENESIN 200mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: Meijer Distribution Inc
NDC Code: 41250-616
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg
Guaifenesin 200 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves these common cold and flu symptoms:
- nasal congestion
- sore throat
- minor aches and pains
- temporarily reduces fever
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 12 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- new symptoms occur
- pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- redness or swelling is present
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
do not take more than directed
(see overdose warning)
- do not take more than 12 caplets in any 24-hour period
- adults and children 12 years and older: take 2 caplets every 4 hours
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86º F)
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- use by expiration date on package
corn starch, crospovidone, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone, silica gel, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN OR BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
Compare to Maximum Strength Mucinex® FAST-MAX™ Cold, Flu & Sore Throat active ingredients*
Cold, Flu & Sore Throat
Acetaminophen • Dextromethorphan HBr • Guaifenesin • Phenylephrine HCl
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer • Expectorant
Cough Suppressant • Nasal Decongestant
Relieves Headaches, Fever & Sore Throat
Relieves Nasal & Chest Congestion
Thins & Loosens Mucus
DIST. B MEIJER
GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49544
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Reckitt Benckiser LLC, owner of the registered trademark Maximum Strength Mucinex® FAST-MAX™ Cold, Flu & Sore Throat.
KEEP OUTER PACKAGE FOR COMPLETE PRODUCT INFORMATION
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin, phenylephrine hcl tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Meijer Distribution Inc (006959555)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(41250-616)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(41250-616)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||MANUFACTURE(41250-616), PACK(41250-616)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(41250-616)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.