DOCUSATE SODIUM by NCS HealthCare of KY, Inc dba Vangard Labs
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 100mg
Labeler: NCS HealthCare of KY, Inc dba Vangard Labs
NDC Code: 0615-7901
Docusate Sodium 100 mg
Stool softener laxative
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless told to do so by a doctor.
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that last over 2 weeks
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be a signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health care professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take only by mouth. Doses may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||take 1 to 3 softgels daily.|
|children 2 to under 12 years of age||take 1 softgel daily|
|children under 2 years of age||ask a doctor|
- each softgel contains: sodium 7 mg
- store at 25ºC (77ºF);excursions permitted between 15-30ºC (59-86ºF)
edible ink, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, medium-chain triglycerides*, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol*, purified water sorbitan, sorbitol
*contains one or more of these ingredients
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
**Compare to the active ingredient in Colace®
For Use as a Stool Softener in Treating & Avoiding Constipation
**This product is not manufactured or distributed bt Purdue Products L.P., owner of the registerd trademark Colace®
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
31778 Enterprise Drive
Livonia, MI 48150, USA
M-58 Rev 01/15
docusate sodium capsule
|Labeler - NCS HealthCare of KY, Inc dba Vangard Labs (050052943)|
|NCS HealthCare of KY, Inc dba Vangard Labs||050052943||RELABEL(0615-7901), REPACK(0615-7901)|